Week 4
Sorry this update is a little late, I got caught up in getting a job.
Measurable Outcomes:
I made a banner for one of Lori's websites. I made several different proofs in both photoshop and in my sketch book. She liked one of the ones i did and i will be redoing it with different fonts and different font placements.
Communication:
I met with Lori on Thursday, which is our new weekly meeting day, because it is more convenient for me. We discussed different ideas for the poster she wants made for ist.
Next weeks goals:
Do several more versions of the banner with a different font, and make it into a web page that Lori can post on her site.
Reflections:
This week went very well. I hope the rest of them go as smoothly.
Other:
I got a job!
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment