Week 3
Measurable Outcomes:
For this week I worked on my first car model, the Chevy truck. As I spent more and more time on it without getting the results I wanted, it became obvious my modeling skills just weren't good enough to do the kind of models that Lori needed.
Communication:
I met with Lori today for our weekly meeting. I explained my modeling problem, and asked if there was another part of the project better suited to my skill set. She was happy to tell me that she had found a real modeler for the project and would be glad to let me work on updating the website and doing a game design instead. She laid out a long list of things for the website that needs to get done.
Next weeks goals:
Update the links on the main part of Lori's website, and start working on a banner for the 64 worlds fair site. Also come up with some layout ideas for a poster about the virtual heritage project.
Reflections:
I am much better with web design and photoshop than I am with modeling. I am in Digital imagery this semester so I am going to use some of the things I have learned in the classroom on this project.
Other:
I am really glad Lori switched me to another part of the project because I was really stressed out about the shear number of hours I spent on my first model, just to have it not be very good.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment