Week 9
So I am aware that I skipped a week, and I really want to appologize. I installed first the Internet explorer beta, and then the Full release on Internet Explorer. Both seriosly harmed my computer, You would think I would have learned after the beta to not install it right? I did not realize it was what killed my computer the first time. So basically I have been without computer for the past few weeks. I am so sorry.
Now on to the good stuff
Measurable Outcomes:
The poster is done.
Communication:
Met with Lori to go over the poster. Made 2 small changes and now it is done.
Next weeks goals:
Start working on the shadows of canaveral game design document with Alex.
Reflections:
The poster turned out well, i am very happy with it.
Other:
Microsoft is obviosly the devil.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment